Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today, not so bueno.

It started getting worse last night.  It's really, really cold outside so I'm sure the weather is not helping.  I could hardly get out of bed this morning and going downstairs to get coffee was like trudging through neck high cement and my joints kept going snap, crackle and pop.  My head feels all cloudy and stuffy.  I keep zoning out.  I just took a higher dose of the Lyrica the doc prescribed... I wonder if that's making me more tired???  I am so irritated right now.  The house phone keeps buzzing when I try to talk on it and when someone calls on it- it really, really ticks me off.  I am so mad at the PHONE!  Pretty lame huh, I guess I can take my frustration out on a stupid piece of artificial intelligence piece of plastic!  Better the phone than a loved one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment