Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lazy people annoy me.

As I sit here I can think of all the things I could be doing.  It's like I'm being Punk'd right now... I have time off work, the house to myself but I can't do shiz.  I COULD clean the house, organize my closet, do crafts, paint my front door, make an awesome dinner... but I just can't move.  I can think of a million crafts in my head that I totally want to do... this is so irritating.
My mentality is that if I'm not being productive I'm a failure.  I always need to be efficient.  If I'm not being efficient then I am not a good contribution to society.  I don't care for lazy people, lazy people who don't try annoy me.  I feel like I'm being lazy so I am annoying myself.  What is wrong with me?  Why can't I allow myself to rest without feeling guilty?  It's driving me CRAZY!  I am resting my body but my brain just won't stop!!!  Uggggggggggggg!  I need some retail therapy, can I get a doctors note for that? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment