Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleep Study Tonight!

I have my sleep study tonight... I'm nervous!  What If I do something embarrassing in my sleep?  HAHAHA!  Oh I know it will be fine...
I woke up with that darn pounding headache again... I wonder if it's the lyrica?  Yesterday the doc up'd the dose from 200 mg a day to 300 mg.  My arms are not tingling (yay!) but my shoulder blade still hurts bad  from the "reaching incident" on Monday... It hurts to do certain things like lean over to brush my teeth, wash my face, brush my hair, shampoo my hair... I never know what move I make will irritate it but when it moves wrong it hurts like a mutha! 
I'm still doing the yoga program I found on Netflix for chronic pain... I really like it!  It's very easy yet stress relieving!  The doc also recommended a book for me to read so I need to go get it... it's called "Feeling Good, The New Mood Therapy".  The counselor that I fired also recommended a book for me called "The Highly Sensitive Person".  I better get my read on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment