Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shutting Down...

I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.  I am so tired of writing how shizzy I feel. I want to feel like I did Friday.  I want more good days!  I am TRYING to have good days.  Why is this so difficult??? 
Counseling yesterday was a disaster.  The counselor made me SO MAD!  He basically told me that I need to stop doing things, specifically my kids extracurricular activities.  I told him that that was NOT an option, I was not going to discontinue the things in my kids lives that make them happy... and he said, get this, "But your SICK"... how dare he tell me I'M SICK.  Who does he think he is that I can just put my families life on hold because "I'm Sick".  I don't accept the fact that "I'm sick".  How does some old man understand that the job of the mom is very demanding and IMPORTANT.  Who does he think he is telling me to stop healthy activities in my kids lives that make them happy.  How could I possibly live with myself telling my kid he has to stop playing baseball because "I'm sick"... what does my ordeal have to do with my kids happiness and life dreams?... That guy is a whack job who just doesn't understand the role of a mom.  Then he told me if I want to be a mom then I should stop working.  Oh really genius? Now it's either-or??  My family ALWAYS comes first.   I fired him, cause that's how I roll.  Don't tell me "I'm sick" and to make my kids suffer. I just need to find balance in my life, and some old man who doesn't know me it not helping, he really stressed me out! Stress is the enemy, so why is stress so flippin available to me??????  I am shutting down... I don't want to talk to or see anyone. 

1 comment:

  1. I am totally there for you, that is how I roll. Take care of yourself.......HUGS MARY

    ReplyDelete