Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Camp

It's time to get my son ready for summer camp!  This is his first time going to camp and I am SOOOOO excited for him!  I went to camp every summer and if I had the chance to be a kid and do it again I would in a heartbeat!  I have so many great memories!  I am contemplating stocking him up with a few necessities not on the list of items to bring... like, shaving cream and toilet paper... those items were always necessary when I went.  Hmmmmm, should I? I will have to have "the talk" with him if I do... I'm almost positive he will be happy his mom set him up with the "extra" camp necessities... right?... Oh I am such a bad mom!  hahahaha!  Camp pranks were always the best!  Remember putting your friends hand in warm water and chanting "wet the bed, wet the bed"... I always loved playing light as a feather stiff as a board and getting freaked out saying "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary".  I wonder if the kids still do these things?... I'm sure, but I don't think I'll be teaching my kid light as a feather stiff as a board... I will teach him the best way to sneak into the cabin next door and TP it while the other kids are sleeping though!  Yes, just give me the "mom of the year award" now :) As long as nobody gets hurt it's all good!  Gosh I love camp!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete