Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hokey Pokey Anonymous, a place to turn yourself around.

I feel like I'm part of Hokey Pokey Anonymous,  I have embarked a silly life of turning myself around... sometimes it's so painful and annoying that I just have to laugh.  I usually cry before I laugh, but really this whole ordeal is so ridiculous!
We went to Tucson last weekend to take my son to camp.  We decided to visit my husbands cousin (who's more like a brother) while were were there.  So we left Saturday, and went to the Tucson Childrens museum first, has a great time then went back to our cousins home to get ready for a special dinner.  We went to dinner at Flemming's Steak House, a very upscale restaurant that we could never afford!  It just so happens that our cousin is the Chef Partner there and we were invited for dinner!  We were treated like rockstars!  As soon as we sat down (no wait!) we were brought lobster tempura and seared ahi tuna, then dinner was to die for and chocolate lava cake and pistachio ice cream!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, sooooo yummy!!!  It was such a fun outing for me and the fam!  It must have been all the Shirley Temples and Roy Rodgers the kids drank because both of them stayed up past midnight being super silly.  We slept over and got up the next morning to take our boy to camp!  When we got to camp we checked it all out and then said goodbye (sniff, sniff) and headed home.   I have been recovering all week from last weekends adventures... and already, tomorrow we pick him up!
... so like I said, sometimes I just have to laugh at how ridiculous this fibro ordeal is!... Hence: Hokey Pokey Anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. I think I may know this Chef Partner. Small world, huh? ;) Glad that you had fun - CP did too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete