Saturday, January 29, 2011

SuperGimp

I am a total SuperGimp right now... We got up and took Quinn to the "Itty Bitty Olympics" this morning so she could run, jump and play, came home and made lunch then couldn't even finish putting dishes in the dishwasher.  How do normal things get to be huge challenges?  I am in so much pain right now.  The doc would say to rest but I have Trent's baseball game to go to next.... I can't miss it, he's my boy!  Poooooor ME!  Pity Party here. Can I just say since I am the host of this pity party that is is SO UNFAIR!!!!
OK, I know it will get better and I have so much to be thankful for and I am not the type to lay down and let this get the best of me... But right now, NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment