Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thoughts

I got up this morning and just thought to myself how relieved I am everyday.  I looked at the clock and was so relieved that I didn't have to hurry up and get ready and get 2 kids ready and out the door.  Just getting up and ready for work was such a huge stress in my life.  I am SOOOO glad I don't have to worry about it anymore.  Since I have taken my leave from work it's been such an emotional journey... But it really is the absolute best thing for MY well being. Getting used to putting ME first is a little difficult but it's been SOOOO worth it!  Yesterday was a hard day for me with the fibro, and I had a couple bad days last week... I'm not saying everything is perfect, but things are MUCH better! 
I am happy about the news about Bin Laden.  When I heard the news I felt such a since of relief!  My son was only 10 days old on 9/11/2001.  :( This has been a long time coming!  (Talk about stress... 1st time parent with a newborn baby and terrorist attacks, uggg!) So anyway, ya, relief!
My nerves have been a little rattled lately because I I heard that my blog is being discussed. I know I have had well over 2,000 views and I write this blog for ME and to hopefully meet others who are going through the same stuff as me OR to help others with fibro understand that they are not alone.  This blog is not for people who think they know me to dissect it and find things to complain about.  I don't mention where I live, where I worked or who I worked with.  So don't look for things in my blog to make into an issue at my prior place of work.  If you don't like what you read, then DON'T read my blog!  If I go to a private blog setting then I won't be able to serve the purpose I have set out to serve, finding others like me!  Thank you for understanding... this is MY personal life, don't affiliate me to any place of work... GOT IT?  THANKS!
Those are my thoughts this morning, I am planning on a great minimal pain day!  Hope you all have a great day too!  And, thank you for your support!!!  For most of you, I really appreciate your sincere support you have shown me, it means the world to me!!  XOXO- C

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear, you have been greatly appreciated by me. I have given my daughter some advice to seek help and have told her Father to do the same. I do belive they both suffer from this. I have been told that Jessica's Grandma and Uncle on her Father's side have it as well. You take care and hang in there. Your blog is a test to your courage of living with this ugly pain. Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete