Friday, May 27, 2011

Took me long enough...geesh!

It's been a while since I blogged... I wanted to but life interrupted.  I have been busy with the kids and appointments.  When I'm finally home I am resting!  School is out for the kids, it's summer time!!!  I have the kids signed up for 4 weeks of swim lessons and a plethora of activities for my 9 year old, like a d-back field trip, sunsplash field trip, Friday movie trips and summer camp for a week!  It should be a good summer! 
Yesterday I went to my "school" (old work) to celebrate the end of the year and our principals retirement.  It was nice to be part of the end of year tradition...  It was sad too but mostly nice! 
I have also been going to a chiropractor 3 days a week to work on some neck issues I have... I have known for several years that my neck is messed up...  the way the doc describes it is it looks like I have "reverse whiplash"... my spine is pushed forward in my neck area.  Now that I have more time on my hands I decided to work on this issue... it seems to be going well! 
My IC responded well to the treatments I did a few weeks ago... BUT earlier this week I started feeling pressure and pain in my bladder so I went in for another treatment yesterday... my fingers are crossed that it helps and I only need to go get "tune-ups" every couple of months!
I am still planning on getting this etsy shop set up... it's on my mind 24/7!  Trying to get good photos of my product is really bugging the heck out of me!  Pretty soon!!!  It's my goal to get it up and going ASAP!!!... sigh.
Have a nice 3 day weekend for Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete