Tuesday, April 19, 2011

7.5

On a scale of 1-10, ten being the worst... I am 7.5.  Today I am stiff all over and my arms have been in and out of numbness.  I feel extra "air-headed", and I have muscle twitches in random places every couple of minutes... it's so distracting!  Right now my butt muscle is twitchin... WEIRD!!!  The last couple of days I have been extra stressed about medical bills, groceries, disability paperwork, leaving my job.... I really, really thought I would be the school secretary until I was 70 years old.  I am sooooo bummed about it.  I LOVE being a key part of the relationships with students, staff and the families.  It kills me, my heart is aching.  I am gonna miss being there SO BAD!  I need to get over it, I know that.  I know that it's the best thing for me and my family.  I know every day when I am with my kids and feel happiness (not urgency and stress) being with them that this is the right thing.  I am just SOOOOO emotional right now :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment